Thank you for visiting the Legacy525 website. Please take your time to register onto the forum and download our client.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for visiting the Legacy525 website. Please take your time to register onto the forum and download our client.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Brand New Start

2 posters

Go down

A Brand New Start Empty A Brand New Start

Post  Nathan Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:34 pm

As everyone should know by now, Kelvin has handed the server over to me and I wan't to make this server become great. I have already fixed a small amount of glitches within the server.

I have already purchased a Virtual Private Server, just waiting for the people on the other end to set it up and everything. I promise to constantly update this server to make it become as good as it used to be. I'm open to any suggestions.

Small list of things I fixed today -

- Mute
- Dupe
- Item Spawning
- New Models (will be released in new client as well as some new prayers)

Currently working on

- Monster dungeons
- Skills
- Ep system
- As well as the Runelocus page.

Please everyone be patient. And I hope you all enjoy the new server.

Nathan
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

A Brand New Start Empty Re: A Brand New Start

Post  45 Def Brid Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:12 pm

Sounds Great, But Everyone i try to log in the client crashes, i presume thats because all the things that are going on and should be fixed asap, and one more thing since its handed over to you, and everything is changing does everyone keep there mod/admin etc because yesterday you personaly gave me (45 def brid) and Xternal Moderator, we would like to keep it Smile

And i love what you have done with the forums already Very Happy if you need any help just gimmie a yell Very Happy

Thank You
45 Def Brid
45 Def Brid

Back to top Go down