Thank you for visiting the Legacy525 website. Please take your time to register onto the forum and download our client.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for visiting the Legacy525 website. Please take your time to register onto the forum and download our client.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Add this.

3 posters

Go down

Add this. Empty Add this.

Post  Egotrip Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:01 pm

Err,I can't add more slides to it at the moment but it's not like we really nede any mroe than 2,add this to the portal instead of that dead page,me and Santa were working on this but my acc got PW glitched and I semi quit so it never went up...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

EDIT:Actually,I'll make one or two more. Very Happy

Egotrip
Gfx Designer
Gfx Designer

Back to top Go down

Add this. Empty Re: Add this.

Post  Nathan Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:20 pm

nice mate, if you ever get pw glitched leme knw ill be more then happy to un pw glitch you.

Nathan
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Santa Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:13 pm

Ego i already said ill fix it with the homepage, ill make it so it both goes into sync tough i need new pictures, those two has to be deleted because it says "legacy pk" on them both. i need two other pictures and sure ill add it with the homepage.

Santa
Website developer

Back to top Go down

Post  Egotrip Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:11 pm

Santa wrote:Ego i already said ill fix it with the homepage, ill make it so it both goes into sync tough i need new pictures, those two has to be deleted because it says "legacy pk" on them both. i need two other pictures and sure ill add it with the homepage.

I can remove the PK on it lol.

EDIT:Shit I didn't save the PSD file and the text is too big so I can't,but there isn't really any difference!The server is mostly pk anyway...

Egotrip
Gfx Designer
Gfx Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum