Thank you for visiting the Legacy525 website. Please take your time to register onto the forum and download our client.

._. eroaberuoaebr

Go down

._. eroaberuoaebr

Post  Egotrip on Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:46 pm

Gimme my donator status back,there was no reason for it to be taken away from me,Nathan just randomly took it away from me because I didn't donate,well the fact is that Kelvin gave me donator status himself because I'm a GFX mod,and when I explained it to him he said to go tell Kelvin,doesn't sound really fair to me?If this was a joke then whatever but if not I want my donator status back please.

Egotrip
Gfx Designer
Gfx Designer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ._. eroaberuoaebr

Post  kaylem on Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:49 pm

u think everyghing is a joke, ther is no such thing as a gfx mod, u r a gfx designer , ther is a difference , im an ingame mod and i cant use shop so y shud u be able 2? i modrate the game and u make logos and baners... this is an admins decisio , so just accept it and quit complainin 2 kelvin, GOD I AM ANGRY!!!!!!

kaylem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Egotrip on Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:25 am

kaylem wrote:u think everyghing is a joke, ther is no such thing as a gfx mod, u r a gfx designer , ther is a difference , im an ingame mod and i cant use shop so y shud u be able 2? i modrate the game and u make logos and baners... this is an admins decisio , so just accept it and quit complainin 2 kelvin, GOD I AM ANGRY!!!!!!

No I don't,I said if it was a joke then okay,and yes there is such a thing as GFX mod,a GFX designer just makes signatures and other pieces for himself,a GFX mod makes signatures and pieces for his site.I don't know why you're not able to but I was and there was no reason for it to be taken away for me in the fisrt place at all.Someone can't just walk up to you and demote you as a mod?If two people can get donator for just making one video can't I get donator for being a GFX mod?If Kelvin himself has given me donator then obviously I deserve it and there's a reason for why he gave it to me,so what's the point in taking it away?Without any questions too,he just took it and ignored me when I asked why...

Plus he was acting like he was trying to piss me off on purpose,we had a server war and after he died he came back to gdz saying "Hey egotrip nice shield"(I was wearing a spirit shield)And other shit like that,then he started saying things like "Nice donator status" and "Too bad you can't have it no more"?

Egotrip
Gfx Designer
Gfx Designer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  45 Def Brid on Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:50 am

Two People Can Get Donator for one vid i assume u are talking about, Me And Xternal, we got it because we asked how could we get donator and he said donate or making something special, so we made a promo vid (a good one at that) so thats how we got it Very Happy i believe you should get your donator back tho because you are an awesome gfx designer and if they cant give u any perks for what u are doing is it worth it?
45 Def Brid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Santa on Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:23 am

Meh me and kelvin gave out some free donators because we wanted to get this server together, i was in need of a promotional video so thats the reason.

the people that got free donators was really lucky since it was only 5-6 people who got it.

~Locked ill talk to kelvin bout this.

Santa
Website developer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum