Thank you for visiting the Legacy525 website. Please take your time to register onto the forum and download our client.

Run Or R I P(:

Go down

Run Or R I P(:

Post  Run Or R I P on Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:10 pm

Hey whatsup, im Jon aka Run Or R I P, i've been on the server for a while, i just havn't made a fourms account. So this is my introduction.
I Completly love to Hybrid, i used to play a server called Project Gwas, it was just like Legacy except you know.. More players, Bounty... Etc. And when Gwas got closed i quit servers until i found this one, and this is a GREAT server to hybrid in, Cause you have Easts/Pvp/ and Edge. So when Nathan and the "Crew" get some upadates that lures tons of players, We can start Clanning, like "Waring" I played runescape, i was level 119 F2p 120 Mems i got hacked, and all i was into was clanning i loved to gather like 20 of my friends and i have a 10 on 10 Hybrid for the fun of it. Well this is what i want to do for this server, But in order to do that we need to VOTE and Advertise. Anyways, i've talked to much :p What im basicly gonna say it, Im Jon, I like to text and play Lacrosse. lol! king
Add me in-game and talk to me if you'd like...

Run Or R I P cheers[/font]

Run Or R I P

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Run Or R I P(:

Post  45 Def Brid on Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:31 pm

Good Afternoon Im 45 Def Brid Very Happy Pleasure affraid sunny Sleep confused Basketball pig cherry albino cheers geek jocolor
45 Def Brid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum