Thank you for visiting the Legacy525 website. Please take your time to register onto the forum and download our client.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for visiting the Legacy525 website. Please take your time to register onto the forum and download our client.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sugestion for Legacy 525 V2

+2
Nathan
strider pks
6 posters

Go down

sugestion for Legacy 525 V2 Empty sugestion for Legacy 525 V2

Post  strider pks Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:49 pm

okay so, mmm divines? whats with them? does any 1 who's not weilding then like fighting them?
My next suggestions, take divines out of the game, and only keep arcanes/specs/and maybe even elysians.

Administrator/Moderators.
they are suppose 2 Administrate and moderate the game right? so where does the word free stuff fit in (there prob gona delete this for saying this), but admins should not be able 2 spawn free stuff, every single admin i see is in divine/stat and gives all there friends stats/zuriels e.t.c.

Pick Locks/Fire giants,
Pick locks for Pirate house (mb) and The duengon south of Pirate house (forgot name) for tanking when ur at mb, (these can be easily coded in).

overpowered weapons?
yh idk what to write here except everything is so overpowered, then stuff u would think that are overpowered are underpowered (vls specs). and i got hit 50 with a whip in full tank today Smile

Abusive admins,
Only seen 1 so far (thats pretty good), he threaten to ban us cuz he dosn't like us (on vid), teled from mb when he was tbed (using admin commands), and threaten to jail for piing (in mb) LOOOOL.

This could eaisily be fixed, by having admins that deserve not just people that are your friends. Also have admins make new acc for pking, and keep admin accs for controling the game if some one is mass flaming e.t.c

summoning?
Leave a comment on this 1, should it or should it not be allowed, theres alot of +1 to summoning, but alot of negatives also, if it's done right it cud be very good for the server.

Leave your commends guys, i want to hear feedback.

Proud leader of TF

Strider pks,
(start posting now)

Last edited by strider pks on Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

strider pks

Back to top Go down

sugestion for Legacy 525 V2 Empty Re: sugestion for Legacy 525 V2

Post  Nathan Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:09 pm

this is the kind of thing the forum needs

Nathan
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  strider pks Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:41 pm

guys gimme ur opinion on this

strider pks

Back to top Go down

Post  Bwuk Im Tf Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:20 pm

Support, make summoning work/be better.

I also support the shields having real effect.

^.^

Bwuk Im Tf

Back to top Go down

Post  fallen stylz Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:20 pm

LMAO HAHAHAHAHHAA THESE IDEA'S ARE COMPLETE SHIT, LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, nah i joke ali cake <3 yeah theyre amazing, ill talk to nathan about coding, 2 pot drinking/d scim spec (take off oponents prayer) and d spear spec, soul kingdom could also help to code considering hes fluent in c++ and java so Wink

Proud Co-Leader of The Fallen

~Ifall3n

fallen stylz

Back to top Go down

Post  strider pks Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:24 pm

@ Aj

im gona prob make a suggestion topic tomorrow based just on weapons like d spear/dscim and what the serv should and shouldn't have.

strider pks

Back to top Go down

Post  Santa Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:03 am

This could eaisily be fixed, by having admins that deserve not just people that are your friends. Also have admins make new acc for pking, and keep admin accs for controling the game if some one is mass flaming e.t.c

well that is the main reason i quit, yes i was one of his friends thats why i gained mod spot and passwords for forums and runelocus and that.

tough i tried the best i could to work for it. But when i suddenly see someone joins and gets promoted directly because its their friend or something is really annoying, then later the same day goes out saying "stfu im mod, dont talk trash to my other friends or jail" ..? tough this server is great and has some awesome staff, abusive and instant promotions that is the reason i Quitted,(i am on the forum to checkout somethings or fix some modules/widgets.)

Strider i can see you are working hard to help the server, tough some of ur suggestions you can actually fix them yourself instead of getting Nathan or staff to do it.

Santa
Website developer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bwuk Im Tf Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:54 am

+1 Santa.

Bwuk Im Tf

Back to top Go down

Post  rune3 pk3r0 Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:46 pm

Good suggestions. Smile

rune3 pk3r0